Trilliquin is a supportive community encouraging individuals, through movement, mindfulness and creativity, to foster curiosity and compassion within themselves and the world.
We teach many levels of yoga, including Restorative, Iyengar and Gentle Yoga. We also offer art workshops and community events. All levels are welcome. You don't need to be flexible or have good balance to begin yoga, or be "artistic" to take art. All you need is curiosity and an open mind.
Mark Your Calendar:
- Restorative Yoga now on 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, 6:00-7:30PM (2/4, 2/18, 3/4, 3/18, 4/1, 4/15)
- Canceled classes: Monday, Feb. 23 at 5:15PM; Friday, Feb. 27 at 9:30AM
- Art for non-Artists, Part I, Color for Beginners: Understanding through Experience March 11, 25, April 8
- Monthly Mandalas: Making Puzzle Mandalas, Sunday, March 22 from 1:00-3:00PM
- Art for non-Artists, Part II, Composition for Beginners: Seeing with the Eyes of an Artist May 13, 27, June 10
After learning the terms of the Color Glossary and seeing examples, you'll experience mixing colors with a variety of mediums, including watercolor, dyes, and acrylics. You'll create your own color wheel, as well as develop an understanding of an artist or designer's choice of colors and experiment in creating your own color palettes for art, home or garden. Click the title to learn more or sign up.
After learning the Elements and Principles of composition and how to identify them, we will explore their affect on how we see. This knowledge is fundamental in creating interesting and dynamic compositions. We'll spend a class outdoors photographing basic compositional elements and then examine our pictures for a deeper understanding. Click the title to learn more or sign up for this workshop.