Trilliquin is a supportive community encouraging individuals, through creativity, mindfulness and movement, to foster curiosity and compassion within themselves and the world.
We teach many levels of Iyengar yoga. We also offer weekly Nia classes, art workshops and community events. All levels are welcome. You don't need to be flexible or have good balance to begin yoga or Nia, or be "artistic" to take art. All you need is curiosity and an open mind.
Mark Your Calendar:
- Closed November 27 for Thanksgiving... Enjoy your day!
- (Black) Friday, November 28, 9:30-11:00am - ALL LEVELS Digestion & Detox Yoga
Other Calendar Events:
- December 6, 10:00-1:00 PM - Painting Ornaments
- December 22-January 2 - NO Weekly Classes during the holidays
- December 22, 6:00-8:00 PM - Holiday Relax & Renew Yoga Workshop
- January 2, 9:30-11:30 AM - Holiday Relax & Renew Yoga Workshop