At Trilliquin you'll find varying levels of yoga, including Gentle, Iyengar and Restorative Yoga, as well as art workshops and community events. All levels are welcome. You don't need to be young, flexible or have good balance to begin yoga, or be "artistic" to take art. All you need is curiosity and an open mind.
For our schedule of weekly yoga classes, click here, where you can learn more or register online.
Mark Your Calendar:
- Current 8 week yoga session -September 21 - November 13, 2015
- Painted Rock Mandalas - Saturday, September 19, 12:00 - 3:00pm
- Class Cancelled Wednesday, September 23, 9:30-11:00am
- Overcoming Obstacles & Exploring New Territory w/Yoga, Writing and Art- October 17, 9:00-4:00pm
- Student Dinner at Kashmir Indian Restaurant - Thursday, November 12 at 6:30pm (RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Making a Mandala Coloring Book - November 4 & 11, 6:30-8:30pm
Trilliquin is a supportive community of students learning, through movement, mindfulness and creativity,
to foster curiosity and compassion within themselves and the world.
If you can doodle, you can make a mandala! This workshop will go back to basics for anyone new to this calming practice while encouraging further exploration for those familiar to the process. No experience needed.
You'll learn exactly how to make your own mandala through simple instruction. The culmination will be a coloring book of everyone's mandalas to enjoy in the future! Class size is limited to 15 participants so register soon.
For more information or to register, click the title above!