At Trilliquin you'll find varying levels of yoga, including Restorative, Iyengar and Gentle Yoga, as well as art workshops and community events. All levels are welcome. You don't need to be flexible or have good balance to begin yoga, or be "artistic" to take art. All you need is curiosity and an open mind.
Trilliquin is a supportive community of students learning, through movement, mindfulness and creativity, to foster curiosity and compassion within themselves and the world.
For our schedule of weekly yoga classes, click here, where you can learn more or register online.
Mark Your Calendar:
- Painted Rock Mandalas - July 8, 6:30-8:30 PM (CLASS FULL - NO NEW STUDENTS)
- Asymmetrical Mandalas - July 22, 6:30-8:30 PM
- Crayon Resist Mandalas - July 29, 6:30-8:30 PM
- Restorative Yoga 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, June 3 & 17, July 1 & 15 from 6:00 to 7:30PM
- Drawing for Beginners - Aug. 12, 25 & Sept. 9, 6:30-8:30pm ($60 early registration due by July 15)